In light of the coronavirus affecting our community and our country, Skydive Newport will take proactive measures to make sure our clients and staff stay safe and healthy throughout this time. First, we will emphatically keep our facility clean as we always have. In addition, we will be cleaning and disinfecting all of our touch points after every client. (Bathrooms, doors, desktops, electronic devices, seating, and harnesses) Our staff will remain proactive in keeping themselves away from groups of people to minimize their exposure. At any time a staff member feels sick they will be offline and we will book accordingly.
We also want to set a policy for our clients as to what we expect of them.
1. If you are feeling sick such as a fever, coughing, sneezing and you have a reservation, please cancel and reschedule when you feel better.
2. If you feel sick, wait at least 14 days to skydive. We take reservations for the whole season.
3. All clients will be subject to no-touch temperature screening. Similar to what they do at airports. Anyone over 99 degrees F. will be refused.
4. Children under the age of 12 will no longer be allowed to come to the Skydive Newport as a spectator until further notice. (Sorry for any inconvenience)
5. Clients are limited to 2 spectators (non jumpers) per reservation regardless of how many people are in your reservation.
6. Dress accordingly with respect to temperature. It is about 30 degrees colder at 10,000 feet. Until further notice, we will not be offering jumpsuits.
7. Brings gloves if you think you need them.
8. Clients over the age of 65 please consider waiting until the dust settles with the virus. However, we will not refuse service to you as long you meet the parameters inline 1,2 and 3
Our season is delayed and scheduled to open May 23, 2020. Skydive Newport will follow the CDC's lead as well as Local and State health officials. All of the information above is subject to change as more information becomes available. Skydive Newport will update this policy as needed. All bullet points and opening date above are subject to change either way, tighter or loser depending on heath officials recommendations. We will always keep safety in mind at Skydive Newport as we have for the past 22 years of business, from our impeccable skydiving safety record to now doing everything we can to keep our staff and clients healthy.
Skydive Newport Management & Team
You are an A class team and I couldn't image jumping anywhere else!
» Liz Vautour - firstname.lastname@example.org